All requests and remarks posted on this blog, have been shared with the developers of the concerning products. The Feature Requests blog is my independent way of sharing, and recording both ideas and annoyance about software. Improvement is the main goal.

dinsdag 21 november 2017

Add some Artificial Intelligence to Adobe Media Encoder / Smart Presets

Most of the time, my encodings are quite predictable:

-Convert .mxf from Avid to ProRes422HQ for use in Mocha AE
-Convert .m4a recorded on iPhone to 48kHz .wav for audioguide purposes in After Effects
-Convert DNxHD.mov to H264.mp4 for mail / Previews

That's 90% of my AME jobs.

Wouldn't it be great if there was something like 'Smart Presets' (turn on/off in preferences), that adds the right scheme to a dropped file?

Smart Presets should be defined by user - but maybe even by artificial intelligence! AME can figure out my wishes after a while, I guess.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten